This is an pre-release of Nelson.
Nelson is an extendable and modern numerical computing environment.
Try it !
- Types managed by Nelson:
- double and double complex: scalar, vector, matrix 2D, N dimensions array, sparse matrix.
- single and single complex: scalar, vector, matrix 2D, N dimensions array, sparse matrix.
- logical: scalar, vector, matrix 2D, N dimensions array, sparse matrix.
- character array (UNICODE supported).
- string array (UNICODE supported).
- integers 8, 16, 32, 64 signed and unsigned: scalar, vector, matrix 2D, N dimensions array.
- handle objects.
- Fast Fourrier Transformation functions based on FFTW and MKL wrapper.
- SLICOT (Subroutine Library in Systems and Control Theory) interfaces (optional).
- Message Passing Interface (MPI): functions for parallel computing.
- JSON decode/encode data support.
- HDF5 high-level functions I/O,
- HDF5 used as default data file format (.nh5) load/save workspace,
- MAT-file compatible load/save workspace,
- Foreign Function Interface C/Fortran.
- Interfacing C/C++ or Fortran with Nelson (build and load external code on the fly).
- MEX C API compatibility.
- Nelson Engine API for C (compatible with MEX Engine). Call Nelson from your C code as engine.
- RESTful API web service.
- Inter-process communication between Nelson's process.
- The QML engine enables nelson programs to display and manipulate graphical content using Qt's QML framework.
- Component Object Model (COM) client interface: binary-interface standard for software components on Windows.
- Write/Read xlsx files on Windows using COM.
- Embedded Nelson code editor.
- Help engine:Generate help files using Nelson dedicated functions. View your generated help files as html, markdown, pdf, gitbook or directly in Nelson help viewer.
- Tests engine:Validate your algorithm using Nelson dedicated functions. Export the test results under the xUnit reports format.
- Profiling and Code coverage tools for Nelson's language:Nelson has a built-in profiler that is very useful to profile your code and find out what script or function is taking the most time.
- Nelson Modules Manager (nmm) : package manager for Nelson